Subject: Re: [PATCH] tcp FRTO: in-order-only "TCP proxy" fragility workaround

From: Dâniel Fraga <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:42:46 -0300

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:16:19 +0300 (EEST)
"Ilpo Järvinen" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ok.

Sep 15 09:22:38 teleporto vmunix: 600 RC00 T=4 D337POOIM YE3CD=3[R=93.812DT1210624LN4 O=x0PE=x0TL5 D0D RT=C NOPEE[ ye]]
Sep 15 09:53:49 teleporto vmunix: 6DO IPT:I=t0OT A=ff:ff:ff:05:36:b50:0SC13192522DT25252525LN4 O=x0PE=x0TL12I=
FPOOTPST51 P=31 IDW650RS00 C Y RP0

	This strange kernel messages are normal or is this clearly something buggy? This is logged whenever the connection 
is stalled.

	Anyway, I'm 50% almost sure that it's something related to ntpd adjusting time. I do not mean that whenever ntpd syncs 
the time, the connection is stalled but I need a few more weeks to assure this.

	Basically without ntpd, everything is fine, but when ntpd is running, the stall happens. Maybe the kernel gets confused when 
ntpd changes the time? It shouldn't happen of course. I'll reply in a few weeks. Thanks.

-- 
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html