Subject: Re: ax25 rose Re: kernel panic linux-2.6.27-rc7

From: Jarek Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:10:30 +0000

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 11:40:39AM +0200, Bernard Pidoux F6BVP wrote:
> Hi Jarek,
Hi Bernard,

>
> Yes this is a vanilla kernel, which makes it interesting to debug.
> I forgot to Cc: Ralf and put it now on copy of this message.
> Thank you for the patch I applied.
> Collected data includes both events I already reported, first the  
> inconsistent lock state,

I guess this netconsole is on ne2k_pci/8390 driver?

> second the kernel bug followed by a kernel  
> panic. The second event only occured after I intentionally started,  
> after a while, FPAC application using rose protocole .

BTW, the main question: is this second bug something new or happens
with previous kernels (especially 2.6.26) too?

Thanks,
Jarek P.