Subject: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2008-09-30

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:39:38 -0400

Dave,

Here is the latest round of wireless bits intended for 2.6.28.  Among
them is the first round of new stuff learned from the release of the
Atheros HAL sources...

Let me know if there are problems!

Thanks,

John

---

Individual patches are available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-next-2.6/

---

The following changes since commit f0db275a81ef184293ca7ef3646fe065b336efb7:
  Stephen Hemminger (1):
        netdev: docbook comment update (revised)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next-2.6.git master

Anna Neal (1):
      libertas: Improvements on automatic tx power control via SIOCSIWTXPOW (fixups)

Bob Copeland (1):
      ath5k: write beacon control register twice when resetting tsf

Davide Pesavento (1):
      Fix modpost failure when rx handlers are not inlined.

Ester Kummer (1):
      iwlwifi: enable power save setting upon config

Gertjan van Wingerde (1):
      rt2x00: Fix build errors due to modularized rfkill or leds and built-in rt2x00.

Johannes Berg (1):
      mac80211: fixups for "make master iface not wireless"

John W. Linville (1):
      ieee80211.h: remove superfluous ETH_P_PAE definition

Larry Finger (4):
      b43: Fix Bluetooth coexistence SPROM coding error for Motorola 7010 variant of BCM4306
      p54: Fix sparse warnings
      b43: Fix Bluetooth Coexistence SPROM programming error for HP 12f8 version of BCM4306
      b43: Increase loop tries in do_dummy_tx

Nick Kossifidis (5):
      ath5k: Update registers and SREV ids v2
      ath5k: Use new srevs to properly attach radio chips
      ath5k: Use QUIET mechanism on tx dma stop
      ath5k: Fix SREV reporting after SREV updates
      ath5k: Add support for AR2417 v2

Rami Rosen (1):
      mac80211: remove wme_tx_queue and wme_rx_queue from net/mac80211/sta_info.h

Winkler, Tomas (2):
      iwlwifi: refactor rx register initialization
      iwlwifi: use correct DMA_MASK

 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/ath5k.h     |   59 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/attach.c    |  184 +++++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/base.c      |   61 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/dma.c       |   49 +++-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/pcu.c       |   14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/qcu.c       |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/reg.h       |  577 ++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/reset.c     |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.c        |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-csr.h |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-fh.h  |    9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c  |   30 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmd.c    |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmd.h    |    6 +
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/defs.h   |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/wext.c   |   12 +
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54common.c   |   33 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54common.h   |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54usb.c      |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/Kconfig    |   69 ++--
 include/net/ieee80211.h                |    4 -
 net/mac80211/iface.c                   |    9 +-
 net/mac80211/rx.c                      |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/sta_info.h                |   12 -
 net/mac80211/wme.c                     |    8 +-
 26 files changed, 782 insertions(+), 409 deletions(-)

Omnibus patch available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-next-2.6-2008-09-30.patch.bz2

-- 
John W. Linville		Linux should be at the core
[email-masked]			of your literate lifestyle.