Subject: [PATCH 03/32] net: ipv6: clean up ip6_route_net_init() error handling

From: Peter Zijlstra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 15:05:07 +0200

ip6_route_net_init() error handling looked less than solid, fix 'er up.

Signed-off-by: Peter Zijlstra <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ipv6/route.c |   19 ++++++++++---------
 1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6/net/ipv6/route.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/net/ipv6/route.c
+++ linux-2.6/net/ipv6/route.c
@@ -2611,10 +2611,8 @@ static int ip6_route_net_init(struct net
 	net->ipv6.ip6_prohibit_entry = kmemdup(&ip6_prohibit_entry_template,
 					       sizeof(*net->ipv6.ip6_prohibit_entry),
 					       GFP_KERNEL);
-	if (!net->ipv6.ip6_prohibit_entry) {
-		kfree(net->ipv6.ip6_null_entry);
-		goto out;
-	}
+	if (!net->ipv6.ip6_prohibit_entry)
+		goto out_ip6_null_entry;
 	net->ipv6.ip6_prohibit_entry->u.dst.path =
 		(struct dst_entry *)net->ipv6.ip6_prohibit_entry;
 	net->ipv6.ip6_prohibit_entry->u.dst.ops = net->ipv6.ip6_dst_ops;
@@ -2622,11 +2620,8 @@ static int ip6_route_net_init(struct net
 	net->ipv6.ip6_blk_hole_entry = kmemdup(&ip6_blk_hole_entry_template,
 					       sizeof(*net->ipv6.ip6_blk_hole_entry),
 					       GFP_KERNEL);
-	if (!net->ipv6.ip6_blk_hole_entry) {
-		kfree(net->ipv6.ip6_null_entry);
-		kfree(net->ipv6.ip6_prohibit_entry);
-		goto out;
-	}
+	if (!net->ipv6.ip6_blk_hole_entry)
+		goto out_ip6_prohibit_entry;
 	net->ipv6.ip6_blk_hole_entry->u.dst.path =
 		(struct dst_entry *)net->ipv6.ip6_blk_hole_entry;
 	net->ipv6.ip6_blk_hole_entry->u.dst.ops = net->ipv6.ip6_dst_ops;
@@ -2642,6 +2637,12 @@ static int ip6_route_net_init(struct net
 out:
 	return ret;
 
+#ifdef CONFIG_IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
+out_ip6_prohibit_entry:
+	kfree(net->ipv6.ip6_prohibit_entry);
+out_ip6_null_entry:
+	kfree(net->ipv6.ip6_null_entry);
+#endif
 out_ip6_dst_ops:
 	release_net(net->ipv6.ip6_dst_ops->dst_net);
 	kfree(net->ipv6.ip6_dst_ops);

--