Subject: [PATCH] e1000: allow VLAN devices to use TSO and CSUM offload

From: Jeff Kirsher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:34:58 -0700

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>

This patch changes e1000 to set vlan_features so TSO and CSUM
offload can be used by VLAN devices, similar as with the other
Intel drivers.

Signed-off-by: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Jesse Brandeburg <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Kirsher <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c |    5 +++++
 1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c b/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c
index ad6da7b..dd5ea4e 100644
--- a/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c
@@ -1053,6 +1053,11 @@ static int __devinit e1000_probe(struct pci_dev *pdev,
 
 	netdev->features |= NETIF_F_LLTX;
 
+	netdev->vlan_features |= NETIF_F_TSO;
+	netdev->vlan_features |= NETIF_F_TSO6;
+	netdev->vlan_features |= NETIF_F_HW_CSUM;
+	netdev->vlan_features |= NETIF_F_SG;
+
 	adapter->en_mng_pt = e1000_enable_mng_pass_thru(hw);
 
 	/* initialize eeprom parameters */