Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/6] netns brnetfilter: per-netns ebtables

From: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:03:47 +0200

* [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:

> * make registered ebtables list per-netns
> * for that, duplicate table at the very beginning of register,
>   we can't add one table to multiple lists.
> * propagate netns from userspace socket down to iterators over list,
> * register individual modules only in init_net for a minute.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Alexey Dobriyan <[email-masked]>

-tip testing found this build failure, config attached:

ERROR: "ebt_unregister_table" [net/bridge/netfilter/ebtable_nat.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ebt_register_table" [net/bridge/netfilter/ebtable_nat.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ebt_do_table" [net/bridge/netfilter/ebtable_nat.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ebt_unregister_table" [net/bridge/netfilter/ebtable_broute.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ebt_register_table" [net/bridge/netfilter/ebtable_broute.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ebt_do_table" [net/bridge/netfilter/ebtable_broute.ko] undefined!
make[1]: *** [__modpost] Error 1
make: *** [modules] Error 2

	Ingo