Subject: Re: tcp_sack problem Re: [Bug 11721] after upgrade to 2.6.27 i cannot navigate

From: Aldo Maggi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:48:18 +0200

Jarek,
sorry i did not read your last msg before, so i have used the bug page
for posting.

i repeat here what i wrote there:

Ilpo,
i'm sending herewith attached the output of
tcpdump -i eth0 -nXX -c3 'dst port 80 and tcp-syn != 0' on topolino when:
1) kernel 2.6.26.6 is running on paperino and tcp_window_scaling,
tcp_timestamps, tcp_sack are set to "1"
2) kernel 2.6.26.6 is running on paperino and tcp_window_scaling,
tcp_timestamps, tcp_sack are set to "0"
3) kernel 2.6.27-rc1-git1 is running on paperino and tcp_window_scaling,
tcp_timestamps, tcp_sack are set to "1"
4) kernel 2.6.27-rc1-git1 is running on paperino and tcp_window_scaling,
tcp_timestamps, tcp_sack are set to "0"

moreover, i read more carefully what you and Jarek wrote above, please let me
know if you deem still necessary that i apply the patch you provided and
compile or if you like i compile the latest kernel or whatever.

thanks
aldo