Subject: Re: two other cases Re: [Bug 11721] after upgrade to 2.6.27 i cannot navigate

From: Jarek Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:29:23 +0200

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 05:16:43PM +0300, Ilpo Järvinen wrote:
...
> We're dealing with a case with in itself is really funny, yes, I assume 
> it's very much possible though not too likely :-). I'd have very much 
> wanted to test it myself too but sadly my network does not exhibit this 
> corner-case behavior (ie., bug). Whether I'm right or wrong is not that 
> significant for me :-), just understanding what the black-box does (or
> is fine with) instead of just knowing how to workaround that. Or did I 
> miss another case where the significance of mss specifically being there 
> was decided? :-)
> 
> But whatever, if Aldo feels it's waste of his time he can just ignore 
> me... :-)

Hmm... If by any chance my previous messages caused you think like
this, I'm really sorry. I completely agree with the way you deal with
this, and I don't pretend I know the result. I still agree there seems
to be not much logic in this, so all results are probable, and worth
checking - especially when we have such helpful assistant as Aldo.

Thanks,
Jarek P.