Subject: Re: [RESEND] benet: BladeEngine 10Gb NIC driver

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:55:37 -0800

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 02:52:07PM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Greg KH wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 04:25:12AM -0800, Subbu Seetharaman wrote:
>>> If we could get more specific feedback about the areas that require
>>> cleanup, we can take care of them quickly.  
>>> Since the last posting, we have brought up the driver in a PPC system
>>> and fixed some endianness issues.  As soon as I have some specific
>>> feedback, we can update the driver with these fixes as well.
>>>
>>> Please let me know as soon as the driver is in the staging area.
>> Does someone have a pointer to the driver, so that we can see what is
>> needed to be done?
>
> It was in my email :)  Repeating,
>
> The 'benet' branch of
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jgarzik/netdev-2.6.git
>
> It should be suitable for pulling directly into staging.

Ah, sorry, missed that :)

I'll pull it in and post what I find.

thanks,

greg k-h