Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/39] merge request for WiMAX kernel stack and i2400m driver v2

From: Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:10:58 -0800

On Wednesday 26 November 2008, Inaky Perez-Gonzalez wrote:
> Hi All
>
> This patchset (or the linux-wimax GIT tree at git.kernel.org) merges
> the WiMAX subsystem and driver for the Intel 2400m Wireless WiMAX
> connection to the tree. We'd like to get it in for the 2.6.29 merge
> window.
>

That was a lot of feedback, thanks guys.

I think I covered most of your concerns, please let me know. I still have
left to work on:

- replacing the ifinfo stuff with looking at the controller

- moving some of the sysfs files to debugfs

- moving to use dynamic_printk()

First two ones I plan to tackle ASAP. The dynamic_printk() stuff might take
longer and I was wondering if you would be ok with changing that post-29 in
case I were about to miss the merge window (got a few very busy weeks
ahead of me).

Once I am done tackling those two ones I'll update the trees in kernel.org
and repost a new set of patches.

Thanks,

-- 
Inaky