Subject: [PATCH 01/42] appletalk: convert aarp to net_device_ops

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:33:17 -0800

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>

--- a/net/appletalk/aarp.c	2009-01-03 20:42:09.251514959 -0800
+++ b/net/appletalk/aarp.c	2009-01-03 20:44:24.182763615 -0800
@@ -443,13 +443,14 @@ static void aarp_send_probe_phase1(struc
 {
 	struct ifreq atreq;
 	struct sockaddr_at *sa = (struct sockaddr_at *)&atreq.ifr_addr;
+	const struct net_device_ops *ops = iface->dev->netdev_ops;
 
 	sa->sat_addr.s_node = iface->address.s_node;
 	sa->sat_addr.s_net = ntohs(iface->address.s_net);
 
 	/* We pass the Net:Node to the drivers/cards by a Device ioctl. */
-	if (!(iface->dev->do_ioctl(iface->dev, &atreq, SIOCSIFADDR))) {
-		(void)iface->dev->do_ioctl(iface->dev, &atreq, SIOCGIFADDR);
+	if (!(ops->ndo_do_ioctl(iface->dev, &atreq, SIOCSIFADDR))) {
+		ops->ndo_do_ioctl(iface->dev, &atreq, SIOCGIFADDR);
 		if (iface->address.s_net != htons(sa->sat_addr.s_net) ||
 		    iface->address.s_node != sa->sat_addr.s_node)
 			iface->status |= ATIF_PROBE_FAIL;

--