Subject: Re: [PATCH] am79c961a: fix spin_lock usage

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 23:40:36 +0000

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 02:56:15PM -0800, David Miller wrote:
> From: Uwe Kleine-König <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 23:29:42 +0100
> 
> > spin_lock functions take a pointer to the lock, not the lock itself.
> > This error was noticed by compiling ebsa110_defconfig for linux-rt where
> > the locking functions obviously are more picky about their arguments.
> > 
> > Signed-off-by: Uwe Kleine-König <[email-masked]>
> 
> Russell, this fix is real.  Want me to take it or will you?

I'll take it.

> BTW, I took linux-arm-kernel out of the CC because all of my postings
> there bounce simply because I lack reverse DNS :-/

No need; in theory I've whitelisted your IP.  However, I've dropped
[email-masked] from the CC because that address bounces.

-- 
Russell King