Subject: netfilter 00/05: netfilter fixes

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:39:27 +0100 (MET)

Hi Dave,

the following five patches contain netfilter fixes for 2.6.29:

- a patch from Eric Leblond to fix tuple inversion for IPv6 Node Information
  Requests in IPv6 conntrack

- a patch from Eric Leblond to ignore ICMPv6 negotiation messages in IPv6
  conntrack since it can't track multicast communication. This prevents
  those packets from getting marked as INVALID.

- two ctnetlink fixes from Pablo to fix a small inconsistency in conntrack
  creation wrt. NAT sequence number adjustment settings and to fix netlink
  unicast delivery of responses messages.

- a patch from Qu Haoran to fix the SCTP match when matching on the entire
  chunkmap.

Please apply or pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kaber/nf-2.6.git

Thanks!

 net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_icmpv6.c |   25 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_netlink.c           |   15 ++++++++++++-
 net/netfilter/xt_sctp.c                        |    2 +-
 3 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

Eric Leblond (2):
      netfilter: fix tuple inversion for Node information request
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_ipv6: don't track ICMPv6 negotiation message

Pablo Neira Ayuso (2):
      netfilter: ctnetlink: allow changing NAT sequence adjustment in creation
      netfilter: ctnetlink: fix echo if not subscribed to any	multicast group

Qu Haoran (1):
      netfilter: xt_sctp: sctp chunk mapping doesn't work