Subject: [PATCH 0/7] I/OAT update

From: Maciej Sosnowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:04:00 +0100

This patch series updates ioatdma driver
with a couple of fixes and workarounds,
including copybreak modification,
plus some cleanup like copyright dates update.

Maciej Sosnowski (6):
    I/OAT: add verification for proper APICID_TAG_MAP setting by BIOS
    I/OAT: do not set DCACTRL_CMPL_WRITE_ENABLE for I/OAT ver.3
    I/OAT: fail initialization on zero channels detection
    I/OAT: cancel watchdog before dma remove
    I/OAT: set tcp_dma_copybreak to 256k for I/OAT ver.3
    I/OAT: update driver version and copyright dates

Eric Sesterhenn (1):
    I/OAT: list usage cleanup

 drivers/dca/dca-core.c          |    2 -
 drivers/dma/ioat.c              |    2 -
 drivers/dma/ioat_dca.c          |   26 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/dma/ioat_dma.c          |   31 ++++++++++++++++++------------
 drivers/dma/ioatdma.h           |    8 ++++---
 drivers/dma/ioatdma_hw.h        |    2 -
 drivers/dma/ioatdma_registers.h |    2 -
 7 files changed, 53 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

--
Maciej