Subject: [patch 00/13] iucv / af_iucv patches for 2.6.30-rc1

From: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:34:57 +0200

Dave,

here is the series of iucv / af_iucv patches for the current
development cycle.
The patches are based on top of the current net-2.6 kernel
(2.6.30-rc1).

Hendrik Brueckner (11):
    af_iucv: fix oops in iucv_sock_recvmsg() for MSG_PEEK flag
    af_iucv: Reject incoming msgs if RECV_SHUTDOWN is set
    af_iucv: sync sk shutdown flag if iucv path is quiesced
    af_iucv: Test additional sk states in iucv_sock_shutdown
    af_iucv: add sockopt() to enable/disable use of IPRM_DATA msgs
    af_iucv: Support data in IUCV msg parameter lists (IPRMDATA)
    af_iucv: Modify iucv msg target class using control msghdr
    af_iucv: Provide new socket type SOCK_SEQPACKET
    af_iucv: cleanup and refactor recvmsg() EFAULT handling
    af_iucv: New socket option for setting IUCV MSGLIMITs
    af_iucv: Fix race when queuing incoming iucv messages

Ursula Braun (2):
    iucv: provide second per-cpu IUCV command parameter block
    af_iucv: consider state IUCV_CLOSING when closing a socket

Kind regards,
Ursula Braun