Subject: [patch 0/8] iucv / af_iucv patches for net-next-2.6.30-rc1

From: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:26:19 +0200

Dave,

thanks for applying our critical af_iucv bug fixes to net-2.6.
Here is now the series of iucv / af_iucv patches for the current
development cycle.
The patches are based on top of the current net-next-2.6 kernel
(2.6.30-rc1).

Hendrik Brueckner (7)
    af_iucv: sync sk shutdown flag if iucv path is quiesced
    af_iucv: add sockopt() to enable/disable use of IPRM_DATA msgs
    af_iucv: Support data in IUCV msg parameter lists (IPRMDATA)
    af_iucv: Modify iucv msg target class using control msghdr
    af_iucv: Provide new socket type SOCK_SEQPACKET
    af_iucv: cleanup and refactor recvmsg() EFAULT handling
    af_iucv: New socket option for setting IUCV MSGLIMITs

Ursula Braun (1):
    iucv: provide second per-cpu IUCV command parameter block

Kind regards,
Ursula Braun