Subject: netfilter 00/05: netfilter fixes

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:44:01 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Dave,

the following patches fix a couple of netfilter bugs:

- fix for use of unintialized values in the recent match compat proc handling
  from Jan Engelhardt

- Removal of an incorrect TProxy dependency on conntrack from
  Laszlo Attila Toth

- Addition of missing netlink options for the DCCP conntrack protocol,
  from Pablo

- Fix for a conntrack protocol registration regression in 2.6.30-rc from myself

- A fix for bridge-netfilter re-fragmentation of VLAN packets defragmented
  by conntrack from Saikiran Madugula

Please apply or pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kaber/nf-2.6.git

Thanks!

 include/linux/netfilter/nfnetlink_conntrack.h |    1 +
 net/bridge/br_netfilter.c                     |   10 +++++++++-
 net/netfilter/Kconfig                         |    4 ++--
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_dccp.c       |   16 +++++++++++++++-
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_udplite.c    |    1 +
 net/netfilter/xt_recent.c                     |    9 ++++-----
 6 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

Jan Engelhardt (1):
      netfilter: xt_recent: fix stack overread in compat code

Laszlo Attila Toth (1):
      netfilter: Kconfig: TProxy doesn't depend on NF_CONNTRACK

Pablo Neira Ayuso (1):
      netfilter: nf_ct_dccp: add missing role attributes for DCCP

Patrick McHardy (1):
      netfilter: nf_ct_dccp/udplite: fix protocol registration error

[email-masked] (1):
      netfilter: bridge: allow fragmentation of VLAN packets traversing a bridge