Subject: [patch 2/5] [PATCH] ctcm: avoid crash in ctcm_remove_device

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:38:38 +0200

From: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>

Channels are already removed when setting a ctcm-device offline.
Thus ctcm_remove_device must not refer to channel information.
Solution: delete channel information from the trace call in
ctcm_remove_device.

Signed-off-by: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Frank Blaschka <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/s390/net/ctcm_main.c |    6 ++----
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff -urpN linux-2.6/drivers/s390/net/ctcm_main.c linux-2.6-patched/drivers/s390/net/ctcm_main.c
--- linux-2.6/drivers/s390/net/ctcm_main.c	2009-05-20 08:56:25.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6-patched/drivers/s390/net/ctcm_main.c	2009-05-20 08:56:42.000000000 +0200
@@ -1677,10 +1677,8 @@ static void ctcm_remove_device(struct cc
 	BUG_ON(priv == NULL);
 
 	CTCM_DBF_TEXT_(SETUP, CTC_DBF_INFO,
-			"removing device %s, r/w = %s/%s, proto : %d",
-			priv->channel[READ]->netdev->name,
-			priv->channel[READ]->id, priv->channel[WRITE]->id,
-			priv->protocol);
+			"removing device %p, proto : %d",
+			cgdev, priv->protocol);
 
 	if (cgdev->state == CCWGROUP_ONLINE)
 		ctcm_shutdown_device(cgdev);