Subject: [PATCH] bonding: fix multiple module load problem

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:23:29 -0700

Some users still load bond module multiple times to create bonding
devices.  This accidentally was broken when sysfs interface was added.

Note: sysfs and procfs still produce WARN() messages when this is done
so the sysfs method is the recommended API.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>

---
Patch against 2.6.30-rc8

--- a/drivers/net/bonding/bond_sysfs.c	2009-06-09 10:07:29.618979856 -0700
+++ b/drivers/net/bonding/bond_sysfs.c	2009-06-09 10:18:04.039973238 -0700
@@ -1538,6 +1538,7 @@ int bond_create_sysfs(void)
 			printk(KERN_ERR
 			       "network device named %s already exists in sysfs",
 			       class_attr_bonding_masters.attr.name);
+		ret = 0;
 	}
 
 	return ret;