Subject: Re: [bug] __nf_ct_refresh_acct(): WARNING: at lib/list_debug.c:30 __list_add+0x7d/0xad()

From: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 17:47:16 +0200

* Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ingo, could you please try whether this patch (combined with the 
> last one) makes any difference? Enabling CONFIG_NETFILTER_DEBUG 
> could also help.

Mind pushing it upstream, and i'll keep things monitored over the 
week following when it hits upstream?

The reason is, the crash ratio is worse than 1:1000, it took a day 
and a 1000 tests to trigger that one. I havent seen it after that.

So it's going to be a very slow observation and you shouldnt 
serialize on me - giving you a 'it works' positive result will take 
10,000 random bootp tests or so - that's a week or longer. (it can 
take a long time to hit that especially in the merge window when 
there's a lot of various test failures that cause hickups in the 
test stream.)

( Mailing me an upstream sha1 when all fixes in this area have hit 
  upstream would certainly be welcome - i can use that as a 'no 
  crashes expected in that area from that point on' flag day. )

Thanks,

	Ingo