Subject: [PATCH 10/29] ioat: fix self test interrupts

From: Dan Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 19:31:20 -0700

If a callback is to be attached to a descriptor the channel needs to
know at ->prep time so it can set the interrupt enable bit.  This is in
preparation for moving descriptor ioat2 descriptor preparation from
->submit to ->prep.

Signed-off-by: Maciej Sosnowski <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Dan Williams <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/dma/ioat/dma.c |    3 ++-
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/dma/ioat/dma.c b/drivers/dma/ioat/dma.c
index c4333be..cc5c557 100644
--- a/drivers/dma/ioat/dma.c
+++ b/drivers/dma/ioat/dma.c
@@ -1313,7 +1313,8 @@ static int ioat_dma_self_test(struct ioatdma_device *device)
 
 	dma_src = dma_map_single(dev, src, IOAT_TEST_SIZE, DMA_TO_DEVICE);
 	dma_dest = dma_map_single(dev, dest, IOAT_TEST_SIZE, DMA_FROM_DEVICE);
-	flags = DMA_COMPL_SRC_UNMAP_SINGLE | DMA_COMPL_DEST_UNMAP_SINGLE;
+	flags = DMA_COMPL_SRC_UNMAP_SINGLE | DMA_COMPL_DEST_UNMAP_SINGLE |
+		DMA_PREP_INTERRUPT;
 	tx = device->common.device_prep_dma_memcpy(dma_chan, dma_dest, dma_src,
 						   IOAT_TEST_SIZE, flags);
 	if (!tx) {