Subject: [PATCH] Kconfig: STRIP: Remove stale bits of STRIP help text

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:48:09 +0200

Remove references to dead web site mosquitonet.Stanford.EDU.

Signed-off-by: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>

 drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig |   13 ++++++-------
 1 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig b/drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig
index 49ea9c9..d7a764a 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig
@@ -31,13 +31,12 @@ config STRIP
 	---help---
 	  Say Y if you have a Metricom radio and intend to use Starmode Radio
 	  IP. STRIP is a radio protocol developed for the MosquitoNet project
-	  (on the WWW at <http://mosquitonet.stanford.edu/>) to send Internet
-	  traffic using Metricom radios.  Metricom radios are small, battery
-	  powered, 100kbit/sec packet radio transceivers, about the size and
-	  weight of a cellular telephone. (You may also have heard them called
-	  "Metricom modems" but we avoid the term "modem" because it misleads
-	  many people into thinking that you can plug a Metricom modem into a
-	  phone line and use it as a modem.)
+	  to send Internet traffic using Metricom radios.  Metricom radios are
+	  small, battery powered, 100kbit/sec packet radio transceivers, about
+	  the size and weight of a cellular telephone. (You may also have heard
+	  them called "Metricom modems" but we avoid the term "modem" because
+	  it misleads many people into thinking that you can plug a Metricom
+	  modem into a phone line and use it as a modem.)
 
 	  You can use STRIP on any Linux machine with a serial port, although
 	  it is obviously most useful for people with laptop computers. If you