Subject: Re: netconf notes and materials

From: Bill Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:49:49 -0400

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009, David Miller wrote:

> 
> Just a note that all of the available notes and slide etc.
> materials are available for netconf2009 at:
> 
> 	http://vger.kernel.org/netconf2009.html
> 
> Enjoy.

Thanks very much for the URL!

A question for Peter P Waskiewicz Jr, who presented on "NUMA scaling
issues in 10GbE":

How did you do the NUMA memory performance monitoring that was
presented on one of your slides?  This could be useful to me in
further pursuing an issue I recently raised with the subject
"Receive side performance issue with multi-10-GigE and NUMA"
(see http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network/134658).

					-Thanks again

					-Bill