Subject: [patch 1/5] [PATCH] af_iucv: use sk functions to modify sk->sk_ack_backlog

From: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:54:55 +0200

From: Hendrik Brueckner <[email-masked]>

Instead of modifying sk->sk_ack_backlog directly, use respective
socket functions.

Signed-off-by: Hendrik Brueckner <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
---

 net/iucv/af_iucv.c |    4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux-next-uschi/net/iucv/af_iucv.c
===================================================================
--- linux-next-uschi.orig/net/iucv/af_iucv.c
+++ linux-next-uschi/net/iucv/af_iucv.c
@@ -536,7 +536,7 @@ void iucv_accept_enqueue(struct sock *pa
 	list_add_tail(&iucv_sk(sk)->accept_q, &par->accept_q);
 	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&par->accept_q_lock, flags);
 	iucv_sk(sk)->parent = parent;
-	parent->sk_ack_backlog++;
+	sk_acceptq_added(parent);
 }
 
 void iucv_accept_unlink(struct sock *sk)
@@ -547,7 +547,7 @@ void iucv_accept_unlink(struct sock *sk)
 	spin_lock_irqsave(&par->accept_q_lock, flags);
 	list_del_init(&iucv_sk(sk)->accept_q);
 	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&par->accept_q_lock, flags);
-	iucv_sk(sk)->parent->sk_ack_backlog--;
+	sk_acceptq_removed(iucv_sk(sk)->parent);
 	iucv_sk(sk)->parent = NULL;
 	sock_put(sk);
 }