Subject: Re: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2009-10-28

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:02:24 -0400

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:06:16AM +0000, Jarek Poplawski wrote:

> There are various ways to disagree, and ignoring by John questions
> from a merited developer both in this referenced lkml and current
> threads looks at least strange (if not offensive) as well.

Did you read the thread for which Bartlomiej provided a link earlier?
There were ten responses (only three of them from him) in that thread.
His comments were not ignored, they were rejected.

Ever since Bartlomiej decided to tear himself away from
drivers/staging, he has been nothing but negative -- petty, whining,
indignat, whatever.  Just what has he done to merit any special
consideration here?  Why should he have any sort of veto over rt2x00?

And of all things on which to take a stand -- how dare the rt2x00 guys
use two header files instead of three?  The nerve of those people!!!

Ridiculous...

John
-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html