Subject: Re: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2009-10-28

From: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:04:59 +0100

On Friday 30 October 2009 16:02:24 John W. Linville wrote:

> Ever since Bartlomiej decided to tear himself away from
> drivers/staging, he has been nothing but negative -- petty, whining,

I think that you should ping Greg about this since somebody impersonating
for me is sending him patches.  Last week alone over 20 such patches were
merged -- who knows what this person might be planning.. ;)

Probably the following patch was the source of confusion:

	http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/55076/

It just aligns my personal interests w/ ongoing work done by other people,
hch is working on mac80211 via driver and Greg has announced some time ago
that he was going to work on proper rtl819x support.

-- 
Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html