Subject: Re: scp stalls mysteriously

From: Frederic Leroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:24:17 +0100

Le Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:18:22 +0200 (EET),
"Ilpo Järvinen" <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, Frederic Leroy wrote:
> 
> > Le Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:31:14 +0200 (EET),
> > "Ilpo Järvinen" <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> point out to yet another problem, however, I'm not sure what I can
> atm trust in the logs. ...Timestamps would probably help me a bit
> (I've changed also sleep to do 0.01 granularity):

I made 2 other traces with 0.01 granularity, but it works normally. I
suppose there are less interference in the evening.

The .4 is a bad trace where I forgot to put timestamp. And when I
realized it was copying successfully, I stopped it before it tooks too
much space.

It can be interesting because the stream had a little "pause".

The .5 is the trace of a successfull copy. I limited packet capture size
to 96 bytes. It has stalled once in the middle.

-- 
Frédéric Leroy