Subject: Re: scp stalls mysteriously

From: Frederic Leroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:59:25 +0100

Le Tue, 1 Dec 2009 22:27:01 +0200 (EET),
"Ilpo Järvinen" <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> On Tue, 1 Dec 2009, Frederic Leroy wrote:
>
> Thanks, I'll hopefully have some time tomorrow to go through all the
> new ones. In the meantime, can you provide your tso configuration on
> houba (ethtool -k dev).

No tso on the interface : 

houba ~ # ethtool -k wlan1
Offload parameters for wlan1:
Cannot get device rx csum settings: Operation not supported
Cannot get device tx csum settings: Operation not supported
Cannot get device scatter-gather settings: Operation not supported
Cannot get device tcp segmentation offload settings: Operation not
supported Cannot get device udp large send offload settings: Operation
not supported Cannot get device generic segmentation offload settings:
Operation not supported no offload info available

> Also,
> I wonder if you have had some working (past) kernel version?

I tried a 2.6.31, and it seems to work. If it really work (connection
don't stall everytime at the moment), I'll try to make a "git bisect"
asap.

> No need for additional traces atm, I'll get back to this once I've
> gone through the logs.

Ok :)

-- 
Frédéric Leroy