Subject: Re: large packet loss take2 2.6.31.x

From: Jarek Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 00:47:57 +0100

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 06:07:42PM -0500, Caleb Cushing wrote:
> > So, again, if you're willing to debug this, the new bugzilla report
> > seems reasonable to me, plus maybe some notice to this #11998 too.
> 
> I will later today. I'm thinking since I now have 2 active nics...
> would hooking the 1 card directly to the other and then running the
> tests be helpful? (I wish this mobo had a 3rd pci slot because I'd
> have put a 3rd card in so I can connect to the net at the same time.

I guess, you should better wait with new tests for some assistance
from e1000e maintainers - it seems they might be interested in some
specific dumps and registers - like in this #11998 case.

Jarek P.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join us December 9, 2009 for the Red Hat Virtual Experience,
a free event focused on virtualization and cloud computing. 
Attend in-depth sessions from your desk. Your couch. Anywhere.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/redhat-sfdev2dev