Subject: [PATCH] drivers/net/atl1e/atl1e_main.c: use %pM to show MAC address

From: H Hartley Sweeten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:55:40 -0700

Use the %pM kernel extension to display the MAC address.

The only difference in the output is that the MAC address is
shown in the usual colon-separated hex notation.

Signed-off-by: H Hartley Sweeten <[email-masked]>
Cc: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>

---

Repost due to merge issues.

diff --git a/drivers/net/atl1e/atl1e_main.c b/drivers/net/atl1e/atl1e_main.c
index 08f8c09..2080d44 100644
--- a/drivers/net/atl1e/atl1e_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/atl1e/atl1e_main.c
@@ -2378,10 +2378,7 @@ static int __devinit atl1e_probe(struct pci_dev *pdev,
 
 	memcpy(netdev->dev_addr, adapter->hw.mac_addr, netdev->addr_len);
 	memcpy(netdev->perm_addr, adapter->hw.mac_addr, netdev->addr_len);
-	dev_dbg(&pdev->dev, "mac address : %02x-%02x-%02x-%02x-%02x-%02x\n",
-			adapter->hw.mac_addr[0], adapter->hw.mac_addr[1],
-			adapter->hw.mac_addr[2], adapter->hw.mac_addr[3],
-			adapter->hw.mac_addr[4], adapter->hw.mac_addr[5]);
+	dev_dbg(&pdev->dev, "mac address : %pM\n", adapter->hw.mac_addr);
 
 	INIT_WORK(&adapter->reset_task, atl1e_reset_task);
 	INIT_WORK(&adapter->link_chg_task, atl1e_link_chg_task);