Subject: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2010-02-12

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:45:06 -0500

Dave,

Here is this weeks dump of wireless bits intended for 2.6.34.  It is the
usual variety of driver updates and fixes to problems introduced by
updates earlier in the cycle.  Also, more progress on N-phy support in
b43 and the removal of the unused mac80211 op get_tx_stats.

Please let me know if there are problems!

Thanks,

John

---

The following changes since commit 375c568844e49d292885c7485d4a255f71680e56:
  stephen hemminger (1):
        sky2: receive checksum refactoring

are available in the git repository at:

  ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next-2.6.git master

Andres Salomon (1):
      mac80211: make rate_control_alloc static

Ben M Cahill (2):
      iwlwifi: Add chain noise scaling factor
      iwlwifi: Add chain_noise support for 6050

Benoit Papillault (2):
      mac80211: Fix probe request filtering in IBSS mode
      mac80211: Added a new debugfs file for reading channel_type

Bob Copeland (1):
      ath5k: use correct packet type when transmitting

Christian Lamparter (1):
      ath: fix WARN_ON with Polish (Poland) Contry code

Deepak Saxena (1):
      Add Station and AdHoc mode support to libertas_tf

Felix Fietkau (1):
      ath9k: add a workaround for ack timeout issues

Holger Schurig (1):
      libertas: don't retry commands

Jochen Friedrich (1):
      ssb: fix interrupt assignment

Johannes Berg (7):
      mac80211: fix deferred hardware scan requests
      mac80211_hwsim: add fake hw scan handler
      wireless: update radiotap parser
      mac80211: don't probe if we have probe response
      mac80211: allow station add/remove to sleep
      mac80211: fix bss_conf.dtim_period
      mac80211: fix deauth race

John W. Linville (1):
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../linville/wireless-2.6

Kalle Valo (11):
      wl1251: fix txop unit
      adm821: remove get_tx_stats() mac80211 op
      mwl8k: remove get_tx_stats() mac80211 op
      ar9170: remove get_tx_stats() mac80211 op
      ath5k: remove get_tx_stats() mac80211 op
      b43: remove get_tx_stats() mac80211 op
      b43legacy: remove get_tx_stats() mac80211 op
      iwlwifi: remove get_tx_stats() mac80211 op
      p54: remove get_tx_stats() mac80211 op
      rt2x00: remove get_tx_stats() mac80211 op
      mac80211: remove get_tx_stats() driver op

Larry Finger (2):
      b43: Fix throughput regression
      b43/b43legacy: Wake queues in wireless_core_start

Michael Buesch (1):
      ssb: Fix CONFIG_SSB_SDIOHOST typo

Ming Lei (1):
      ath9k: fix keycache leak in split tkip case

Rafał Miłecki (6):
      b43: N-PHY: implement overriding RF control intc
      b43: N-PHY: prepare code for reapplying TX cal coeffs
      b43: N-PHY: save calibration for further restore
      b43: N-PHY: partly implement SPUR workaround
      b43: N-PHY: load generated samples
      b43: N-PHY: handle allocation fail in samples generation

Randy Dunlap (1):
      libertas/if_spi: needs linux/semaphore.h

Samuel Ortiz (1):
      iwlwifi: Send broadcast probe request only when asked to

Senthil Balasubramanian (2):
      ath9k: configure the beacon only if the STA is associated
      ath9k: Enable TIM timer interrupt only when needed.

Sujith (1):
      mac80211: Deny TX BA session requests during disassociation

Vivek Natarajan (3):
      mac80211: Reset dynamic ps timer in Rx path.
      mac80211: Retry null data frame for power save.
      ath9k: Enable IEEE80211_HW_REPORTS_TX_ACK_STATUS flag for ath9k.

Wey-Yi Guy (2):
      iwlwifi: Fix to set correct ht configuration
      mac80211: tear down all agg queues when restart/reconfig hw

 Documentation/DocBook/mac80211.tmpl         |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/adm8211.c              |   13 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ar9170/ar9170.h    |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ar9170/main.c      |   13 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/ath5k.h      |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/base.c       |   44 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/base.h       |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ath9k.h      |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/beacon.c     |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.c         |   18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/init.c       |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/main.c       |   27 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/xmit.c       |    7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/regd.c             |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/b43.h              |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/dma.c              |   17 -
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/dma.h              |    5 -
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.c             |   38 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/phy_n.c            |  302 +++++++++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/phy_n.h            |    4 +
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/pio.c              |   17 -
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/pio.h              |    5 -
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/dma.c        |   20 -
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/dma.h        |   10 -
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/main.c       |   26 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/pio.c        |   13 -
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/pio.h        |   11 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-1000.c     |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-5000.c     |   21 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-6000.c     |   25 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c      |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.c     |   37 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.h     |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-scan.c     |   49 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-sta.c      |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl3945-base.c |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmdresp.c     |    5 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/dev.h         |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_spi.c      |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/main.c        |   31 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas_tf/main.c     |    3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mac80211_hwsim.c       |   44 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwl8k.c                |   35 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/main.c             |   11 -
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54.h              |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/txrx.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2400pci.c     |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2500pci.c     |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2500usb.c     |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2800lib.c     |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00.h        |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00mac.c     |   16 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt61pci.c       |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt73usb.c       |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/wl1251_main.c   |    3 +-
 drivers/ssb/driver_mipscore.c               |    5 +-
 drivers/ssb/main.c                          |    3 +-
 include/net/cfg80211.h                      |   83 +++-
 include/net/ieee80211_radiotap.h            |    4 +
 include/net/mac80211.h                      |   49 +-
 net/mac80211/agg-tx.c                       |    8 +
 net/mac80211/cfg.c                          |   25 +-
 net/mac80211/debugfs.c                      |   33 ++
 net/mac80211/driver-ops.h                   |   42 ++-
 net/mac80211/driver-trace.h                 |   75 ++-
 net/mac80211/ibss.c                         |   24 +-
 net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h                  |   19 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_plink.c                   |   17 +-
 net/mac80211/mlme.c                         |   60 ++-
 net/mac80211/pm.c                           |   10 +-
 net/mac80211/rate.c                         |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/rate.h                         |    7 +-
 net/mac80211/rx.c                           |   12 +-
 net/mac80211/scan.c                         |   27 +-
 net/mac80211/sta_info.c                     |  731 +++++++++++++--------------
 net/mac80211/sta_info.h                     |   36 +-
 net/mac80211/status.c                       |   17 +-
 net/mac80211/tx.c                           |   11 +-
 net/mac80211/util.c                         |   24 +-
 net/wireless/radiotap.c                     |  305 ++++++++----
 80 files changed, 1465 insertions(+), 1096 deletions(-)

Omnibus patch is available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-next-2.6-2010-02-12.patch.bz2

-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.