Subject: [PATCH] mv643xx_eth: fix missing validate_addr hook

From: "Denis Kirjanov <[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:40:11 +0300

Fix missing validate_addr hook.

Signed-off-by: Denis Kirjanov <[email-masked]>

---
drivers/net/mv643xx_eth.c |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/mv643xx_eth.c b/drivers/net/mv643xx_eth.c
index e24072a..2733b0a 100644
--- a/drivers/net/mv643xx_eth.c
+++ b/drivers/net/mv643xx_eth.c
@@ -2846,6 +2846,7 @@ static const struct net_device_ops mv643xx_eth_netdev_ops = {
 	.ndo_start_xmit		= mv643xx_eth_xmit,
 	.ndo_set_rx_mode	= mv643xx_eth_set_rx_mode,
 	.ndo_set_mac_address	= mv643xx_eth_set_mac_address,
+	.ndo_validate_addr	= eth_validate_addr,
 	.ndo_do_ioctl		= mv643xx_eth_ioctl,
 	.ndo_change_mtu		= mv643xx_eth_change_mtu,
 	.ndo_tx_timeout		= mv643xx_eth_tx_timeout,