Subject: netfilter 00/03: netfilter fixes

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:02:06 +0100 (MET)

Hi Dave,

following are three netfilter fixes for net-next, fixing:

- the NAT issue reported by Stephen, which was caused by inverted logic
  in NF_HOOK_COND(), causing it to skip the POST_ROUTING hook invocation

- an assertion in ct_extend, caused by invalid ordering in ctnetlink
  when setting up new conntracks. Additionally it is invalid to
  attach helpers to existing conntracks, which is disabled by this
  patch.

- an skb leak in nf_queue when userspace returns NF_STOLEN as verdict

Please apply or pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kaber/nf-next-2.6.git master

Thanks!

 include/linux/netfilter.h            |    5 +++--
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_netlink.c |   22 +++++++++++-----------
 net/netfilter/nf_queue.c             |    2 +-
 3 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

Eric Dumazet (1):
      netfilter: nf_queue: fix NF_STOLEN skb leak

Pablo Neira Ayuso (1):
      netfilter: ctnetlink: fix creation of conntrack with helpers

Patrick McHardy (1):
      netfilter: restore POST_ROUTING hook in NF_HOOK_COND