Subject: [PATCH 11/12] ipv6: addrconf timer changes

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 15:32:54 -0800

For addrconf timer:
  * use round_jiffies since this timer doesn't need to happen sub-second
  * use mod_timer for safer timer modification

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>

---
 net/ipv6/addrconf.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- a/net/ipv6/addrconf.c	2010-03-02 14:46:40.529202001 -0800
+++ b/net/ipv6/addrconf.c	2010-03-02 14:46:44.709576675 -0800
@@ -3202,7 +3202,7 @@ restart:
 		}
 	}
 
-	addr_chk_timer.expires = time_before(next, jiffies + HZ) ? jiffies + HZ : next;
+	addr_chk_timer.expires = round_jiffies(next);
 	add_timer(&addr_chk_timer);
 	spin_unlock(&addrconf_verify_lock);
 	rcu_read_unlock_bh();

--