Subject: [PATCH 0/3] several minor Netlink fixes

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 00:29:34 +0100

Hi!

This patchset contains a couple of fixes for Netlink related stuff. More
relevantly, a path that allows to set ENOBUFS when NETLINK_NO_ENOBUFS is
set (that should not happen). It follows the corresponding fix for
ctnetlink. This patchset closes with one fix for a unaligned access.

Please apply! Thanks!

---

Pablo Neira Ayuso (3):
      netlink: fix NETLINK_RECV_NO_ENOBUFS in netlink_set_err()
      netfilter: ctnetlink: fix reliable event delivery if message building fails
      netlink: fix unaligned access in nla_get_be64()

 include/linux/netfilter/nfnetlink.h  |    2 +-
 include/linux/netlink.h              |    2 +-
 include/net/netlink.h                |    6 +++++-
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_netlink.c |    4 +++-
 net/netfilter/nfnetlink.c            |    4 ++--
 net/netlink/af_netlink.c             |   13 +++++++++++--
 6 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)