Subject: [PATCH 6/9] ipv6: addrconf timer changes

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 23:31:14 -0700

For addrconf timer use round_jiffies to round off to next interval
(rather than manual rounding).

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>

---
 net/ipv6/addrconf.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- a/net/ipv6/addrconf.c	2010-03-15 16:10:25.069213714 -0700
+++ b/net/ipv6/addrconf.c	2010-03-15 16:10:25.709836446 -0700
@@ -3194,7 +3194,7 @@ restart:
 		}
 	}
 
-	addr_chk_timer.expires = time_before(next, jiffies + HZ) ? jiffies + HZ : next;
+	addr_chk_timer.expires = round_jiffies(next);
 	add_timer(&addr_chk_timer);
 	spin_unlock(&addrconf_verify_lock);
 	rcu_read_unlock_bh();

--