Subject: Re: [Bug 14470] New: freez in TCP stack

From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:04:24 -0700

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 22:24:46 -0800 (PST)
David Miller <[email-masked]> wrote:

> From: "Ilpo J__rvinen" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 23:54:53 +0200 (EET)
> 
> > [PATCH] tcp: clear hints to avoid a stale one (nfs only affected?)
> 
> Ok, since Linus just released 2.6.32 I'm tossing this into net-next-2.6
> so it gets wider exposure.
> 
> I still want to see test results from the bug reporter, and if it fixes
> things we can toss this into -stable too.

Despite my request to take this to email, quite a few people have been
jumping onto this report via bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=14470

Bit of a pita, but it'd be worth someone taking a look to ensure that
we're all talking about the same bug.