Subject: [patch 2/3] rds/iw_rdma: spin_lock_irq() is not nestable

From: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:10:46 +0200

The IRQs are already disabled here so we don't need to disable them
again.

Signed-off-by: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/net/rds/iw_rdma.c b/net/rds/iw_rdma.c
index 7365fa2..48d5073 100644
--- a/net/rds/iw_rdma.c
+++ b/net/rds/iw_rdma.c
@@ -213,9 +213,9 @@ void rds_iw_add_conn(struct rds_iw_device *rds_iwdev, struct rds_connection *con
 	BUG_ON(list_empty(&ic->iw_node));
 	list_del(&ic->iw_node);
 
-	spin_lock_irq(&rds_iwdev->spinlock);
+	spin_lock(&rds_iwdev->spinlock);
 	list_add_tail(&ic->iw_node, &rds_iwdev->conn_list);
-	spin_unlock_irq(&rds_iwdev->spinlock);
+	spin_unlock(&rds_iwdev->spinlock);
 	spin_unlock_irq(&iw_nodev_conns_lock);
 
 	ic->rds_iwdev = rds_iwdev;