Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] dmi: save OEM defined slot information

From: Alex Chiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:42:08 -0600

* K, Narendra <[email-masked]>:
> 
> This patch from Alex Chiang exports onboard device information
> as defined by SMBIOS type 209 for HP Proliants systems.

Hi,

Not sure if it really matters, but I'm no longer at HP and thus
my email address below is dead.

> From: Alex Chiang <[email-masked]>
> 
> Some legacy platforms provide onboard device information in an
> SMBIOS OEM- defined field, notably HP Proliants.

[snip] 
 
> Signed-off-by: Alex Chiang <[email-masked]>

I wrote this code when I was still at HP, so I suppose they
should get the git commit "credit" for it, unless there's already
a well-known convention of what to do when an email address
changes.

Thanks,
/ac