Subject: [PATCH 0/2] cxgb4vf: small fixes to new driver

From: Casey Leedom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:52:14 -0700

>>From d9aed637fc8a9f1bf1bccf6f23aed0342870f868 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Casey Leedom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:41:14 -0700
Subject: [PATCH 0/2] cxgb4vf: small fixes to new driver

  In my cxgb4vf driver testing I got very "lucky" and the use of an
incorrect shift factor just happened to work for the packet size I was
using. (sigh) (All of this happened because I had to translate our internal
version of the driver to use the different constant names used in the
kernel.org tree.)

Casey Leedom (2):
  Remove obsolete comment about the lack of a TX Timer Callback --
    which we now _do_ have ...

  Use correct shift factor for extracting the SGE DMA Ingress Padding  
    Boundary.  Was accidentally using the register field's shift which
    was close enough (4 instead of the propper value of 5) that it
    actually sort of worked for various packet sizes ...

 drivers/net/cxgb4vf/sge.c |   15 ++-------------
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)