Subject: [GIT PULL rcu/urgent] revert ->br_port fix, obsoleted by netdev commit

From: "Paul E. McKenney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:56:55 -0700

Hello, Ingo,

This pull request reverts commit 81bdf5bd, which has been obsoleted
by commit f350a0a87374 from the netdev folks.  This conflict was caught
in the -next tree.

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulmck/linux-2.6-rcu.git rcu/next

							Thanx, Paul

------------------>
Paul E. McKenney (1):
      Revert "net: Make accesses to ->br_port safe for sparse RCU"

 include/linux/if_bridge.h           |    3 ---
 net/bridge/br_fdb.c                 |    2 +-
 net/bridge/br_private.h             |    5 -----
 net/bridge/netfilter/ebt_redirect.c |    2 +-
 net/bridge/netfilter/ebt_ulog.c     |    4 ++--
 net/bridge/netfilter/ebtables.c     |    4 ++--
 net/netfilter/nfnetlink_log.c       |    4 ++--
 net/netfilter/nfnetlink_queue.c     |    4 ++--
 8 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)