Subject: [PATCH 00/11] ISDN patches for 2.6.36

From: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 02:18:32 +0200 (CEST)

Karsten, David,

following are a series of patches to the Gigaset driver I'd like
to see included in kernel release 2.6.36.

Thanks,
Tilman

Tilman Schmidt (11):
      isdn/gigaset: make tty write buffer limit consistent
      isdn/gigaset: avoid copying AT commands twice
      isdn/gigaset: ignore irrelevant device responses
      isdn/gigaset: drop debug check on isochronous write
      isdn/gigaset: improve CAPI message debugging
      isdn/gigaset: handle Supplementary Service Listen
      isdn/gigaset: remove obsolete compile time options
      isdn/gigaset: reduce syslog spam
      isdn/gigaset: fix leaks in error path
      isdn/gigaset: document dial-out number format
      isdn/gigaset: remove EXPERIMENTAL tag from GIGASET_CAPI option

 Documentation/isdn/README.gigaset  |  117 +++++++++++++++++------------
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/Kconfig       |    4 -
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/bas-gigaset.c |   69 ++---------------
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/capi.c        |   70 ++++++++++++-----
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/common.c      |    2 
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/ev-layer.c    |  148 ++++++++++++-------------------------
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/gigaset.h     |   16 ----
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/i4l.c         |    4 -
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/interface.c   |   37 +++++++--
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/ser-gigaset.c |   27 +-----
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/usb-gigaset.c |   29 +------
 11 files changed, 226 insertions(+), 297 deletions(-)