Subject: Re: Linux 2.6.35-rc6

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 05:22:13 -0700

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 11:21:42AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Linus,
> 
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:26:13 -0700 Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
>  I actually hope/think that this is going to be the last -rc. Things
> > have been pretty quiet, and while this -rc has more commits than -rc5
> > had, it's not by a large amount, nor does it look scary to me. So
> > there doesn't seem to be any point in dragging out the release any
> > more, unless we find something new that calls for it.
> 
> I have no idea how important this stuff is, but I still have the
> following in linux-next that are (in theory) destined for v2.6.35:

<snip>

Yes, there are a few minor USB patches in my tree (minor bugfixes and
new device ids) that I wanted to send to you, but no need to hold up a
.35 release.

We're still working on the network namespace sysfs issues, but if that
option is disabled, all works fine.  I have 3 tiny patches to work to
resolve that problem in my tree, I can send them to you tonight if you
want.

But even there, nothing that should hold up .35 from release.

thanks,

greg k-h