Subject: [PATCH 0/9] Gigaset patches for net-next

From: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 01:34:20 +0200 (CEST)

Karsten, David,

here's a series of nine patches to the Gigaset driver.
Please consider for application to net-next-2.6.
The first three should also go into -stable and are
tagged "CC: stable" accordingly.

Thanks,
Tilman

Tilman Schmidt (9):
      isdn/gigaset: bas_gigaset locking fix
      isdn/gigaset: fix bas_gigaset AT read error handling
      isdn/gigaset: correct oom handling in data receive path
      isdn/gigaset: drop obsolete debug option
      isdn/gigaset: bas_gigaset timer cleanup
      isdn/gigaset: try USB reset for bas_gigaset error recovery
      isdn/gigaset: unclog bas_gigaset AT response pipe
      isdn/gigaset: fix bas_gigaset interrupt read error handling
      isdn/gigaset: improve USB error reporting

 drivers/isdn/gigaset/bas-gigaset.c |  400 ++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/common.c      |   26 ---
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/gigaset.h     |    3 +-
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/i4l.c         |    2 -
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/isocdata.c    |    8 +-
 5 files changed, 254 insertions(+), 185 deletions(-)