Subject: [GIT PULL nf-next-2.6] ipvs + nf_net

From: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:24:46 +0200

Hi Patrick,

please consider pulling the following. The changes
are the 12 IPVS patch series that Julian recently posted
as well as his ICMP translation patch.

The following changes since commit d86bef73b4a24e59e7c1f896a72bbf38430ac2c6:

  Fixed race condition at ip_vs.ko module init. (2010-10-19 17:13:16 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/horms/lvs-test-2.6.git for-patrick

Julian Anastasov (13):
      ipvs: fix CHECKSUM_PARTIAL for TCP, UDP
      ipvs: optimize checksums for apps
      ipvs: switch to notrack mode
      ipvs: do not schedule conns from real servers
      ipvs: stop ICMP from FORWARD to local
      ipvs: fix CHECKSUM_PARTIAL for TUN method
      ipvs: create ip_vs_defrag_user
      ipvs: move ip_route_me_harder for ICMP
      ipvs: changes for local real server
      ipvs: changes for local client
      ipvs: inherit forwarding method in backup
      ipvs: provide address family for debugging
      nf_nat: restrict ICMP translation for embedded header

 include/net/ip_vs.h                     |   53 +++-
 net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_core.c        |   29 +-
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_conn.c         |    2 +
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c         |  586 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_ctl.c          |   18 +-
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_ftp.c          |    7 +-
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto.c        |    8 +-
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto_ah_esp.c |   52 +---
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto_sctp.c   |    8 +-
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto_tcp.c    |   52 ++-
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto_udp.c    |   51 ++-
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_xmit.c         |  503 +++++++++++++++++++++------
 12 files changed, 959 insertions(+), 410 deletions(-)