Subject: [Patch] netxen: remove unused firmware exports

From: Amerigo Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 00:25:31 -0400

Quote from Amit Salecha:

"Actually I was not updated, NX_UNIFIED_ROMIMAGE_NAME (phanfw.bin) is already
submitted and its present in linux-firmware.git.

I will get back to you on NX_P2_MN_ROMIMAGE_NAME, NX_P3_CT_ROMIMAGE_NAME and
NX_P3_MN_ROMIMAGE_NAME. Whether this will be submitted ?"

We have to remove these, otherwise we will get wrong info from modinfo.

Signed-off-by: WANG Cong <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amit Kumar Salecha <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dhananjay Phadke <[email-masked]>
Cc: Narender Kumar <[email-masked]>

---
diff --git a/drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c b/drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c
index 50820be..5ddf112 100644
--- a/drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c
@@ -41,9 +41,6 @@
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("QLogic/NetXen (1/10) GbE Converged Ethernet Driver");
 MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
 MODULE_VERSION(NETXEN_NIC_LINUX_VERSIONID);
-MODULE_FIRMWARE(NX_P2_MN_ROMIMAGE_NAME);
-MODULE_FIRMWARE(NX_P3_CT_ROMIMAGE_NAME);
-MODULE_FIRMWARE(NX_P3_MN_ROMIMAGE_NAME);
 MODULE_FIRMWARE(NX_UNIFIED_ROMIMAGE_NAME);
 
 char netxen_nic_driver_name[] = "netxen_nic";