Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next-26 5/5] cxgb4vf: Mark "UDP [RSS Hash] Enable" as a 1-bit field.

From: Casey Leedom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:43:32 -0800

| From: David Miller <[email-masked]>
| Date: Monday, November 15, 2010 09:20 am
| 
| From: Casey Leedom <[email-masked]>
| Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:30:44 -0800
| 
| > +		uint synmapen:1;	/* SYN Map Enable */
| 
| Please do not use the "uint" shorthand for "unsigned int", I know it's
| in linux/types.h but that is there for sysv compatibility in
| userspace and is ugly as hell.

  Okay, sorry about that.  I wasn't sure so I looked around and saw several 
other network device drivers using "uint" and figured it was okay.  I assume 
that it's okay to use u32, etc?  I was just trying to be neet and solve the 
"greater than 80 column" restriction which the patch check script complains 
about for when a previous changeset converted "int" to "unsigned int".  Just let 
me know what the correct action is and I'll respin this one patch.  Thanks for 
your patience with my ignorance!

Casey