Subject: [patch 4/4] [PATCH] qeth: l3 fix len in tso hdr

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:41:20 +0100

From: Frank Blaschka <[email-masked]>

The tso hdr is longer then the regular l3 hdr. Fix the calculation
of the total len by accounting the size of the tso hdr.

Signed-off-by: Frank Blaschka <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- a/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c
+++ b/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c
@@ -2939,6 +2939,7 @@ static void qeth_tso_fill_header(struct
 
 	/*fix header to TSO values ...*/
 	hdr->hdr.hdr.l3.id = QETH_HEADER_TYPE_TSO;
+	hdr->hdr.hdr.l3.length = skb->len - sizeof(struct qeth_hdr_tso);
 	/*set values which are fix for the first approach ...*/
 	hdr->ext.hdr_tot_len = (__u16) sizeof(struct qeth_hdr_ext_tso);
 	hdr->ext.imb_hdr_no  = 1;