Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/12] make rpc_pipefs be mountable multiple time

From: "Kirill A. Shutemov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:51:39 +0200

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 08:13:50PM -0600, Rob Landley wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 7:14 AM, Kirill A. Shutemov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Prepare nfs/sunrpc stack to use multiple instances of rpc_pipefs.
> > Only for client for now.
> 
> What would a test case for this look like?  (Is there some way to tell
> an nfs mount to use a specific instance of rpc_pipefs or something?)

You can create a new instance of rpc_pipefs using 'newinstance'
mountoption.

Then you can specify which rpc_pipefs to use with 'rpcmount' mountoption
of nfs mount. If none specifed, '/var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs' uses by default.
If no rpcmount mountoption, no rpc_pipefs was found at
'/var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs' and we are in init's mount namespace, we use
init_rpc_pipefs.

-- 
 Kirill A. Shutemov