Subject: Re: [PATCH resent] tcp: ioctl type SIOCOUTQNSD returns amount of data not sent

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:57:53 +0100

On Friday 04 March 2011 10:51:29 Steffen Sledz wrote:
> Am 04.03.2011 10:04, schrieb David Miller:

> > Hitting only asm-generic/ioctls.h is insufficient, many architectures do
> > not make use of this file and the build will fail for them with your patch
> > applied.
> 
> That's not fully clear to me.
> 
> We made the define similar to the existing TIOCOUTQ. What other files should be hit?
> 

These ones:

$ git grep TIOCOUTQ arch/*/include/
arch/alpha/include/asm/ioctls.h:#define TIOCOUTQ        _IOR('t', 115, int)     /* output queue size */
arch/mips/include/asm/ioctls.h:#define TIOCOUTQ 0x7472          /* output queue size */
arch/parisc/include/asm/ioctls.h:#define TIOCOUTQ       0x5411
arch/powerpc/include/asm/ioctls.h:#define TIOCOUTQ        _IOR('t', 115, int)     /* output queue size */
arch/sh/include/asm/ioctls.h:#define TIOCOUTQ        _IOR('t', 115, int)     /* output queue size */
arch/sparc/include/asm/ioctls.h:#define TIOCOUTQ        _IOR('t', 115, int)
arch/xtensa/include/asm/ioctls.h:#define TIOCOUTQ        _IOR('t', 115, int)     /* output queue size */

	Arnd